How can we help you?
Help Center > Shop
1. Why can’t the user locate our shop on the SOCASH app?
This may occur if;
Please update our customer service and the changes will reflect in 1 working day.
- A user searches for your shop after operating hours
- If your available balance is depleted
- Your SOCASH device is switched off
- The battery in your SOCASH device has run out
2. What happens if the transaction gets cancelled but the user has been debited?
Transactions may be cancelled systematically due to poor connectivity. Please do not give cash to a user because we will refund them within 24 hours.
If the user has cancelled their transaction, a refund request can be made from the user app. Ask the user to call our Help Center at +65 9188 7868.
1. How do we update the cashpoint app?
To update the SOCASH Cashpoint app, follow these steps:
- Click on App Store
- In the SOCASH Cashpoint app, click the Update button
To enable auto updates, click the user icon at the top right corner of your screen, then turn on Auto Update.
2. The transaction went through, however a receipt was not printed. Should I give cash to the user?
Occasionally, you may face intermittent issues while printing the receipt. Do not be alarmed, just check your device under Completed Transactions to confirm if the transaction is successful before giving cash to the user.
If the transaction is not reflected under History, do not give cash to the user. Instead, ask the user to contact customer service at +65 9188 7868 for assistance.
3. My device is not working, what should I do?
1. Why have I stopped receiving emails from SOCASH?
SOCASH sends emails about transaction receipts, daily reports, and monthly reports. If you have not received these, you may have unsubscribed from our email communication. Please contact us at +65 9188 7868 to opt into our mailing list.
2. What should I do if I have not received the credit or incentive from SOCASH?