Introducing Free Cash (yes, that’s exactly what it is!). Think about it: if you’re going to withdraw cash anyway, why not get some Free Cash on top of it? The only catch is: no more withdrawing from old technologies like the ATM.
What? Then how am I supposed to get my cash?
Start withdrawing cash the soCash way – from shops around you, islandwide. All you have to do is download the soCash app, and start withdrawing today! We’re currently partnered with banks like DBS, POSB and Standard Chartered*.
* For Standard Chartered users, soCash is built into the Standard Chartered app. Look for “Get Cash” when you launch the app.
Great! How do I get started?
Terms & Conditions
- FreeCash redemptions will only be activated after the first soCash withdrawal is completed.
- FreeCash is not assured for every transaction.
- FreeCash earned will only be valid for 30 days. If it is not redeemed within 30 days, the FreeCash will expire.
- Bonus FreeCash is valid for 7 days once available.
- It will automatically be deducted from your debit amount on the next transaction made. For example:
- You’ve earned $5 in FreeCash, and it’s available in your app.
- You withdraw $50 in your next soCash withdrawal.
- Receive $50 in cash from the shop, but only $45 will be deducted from your bank account.
- You would need to withdraw an amount that is more than the FreeCash earned. For example, if you’ve earned $10 in FreeCash in total, you would need to withdraw $20 or more.
- You can earn multiple FreeCash at once, but can only redeem one FreeCash at a time. For example:
- You've earned $5 in FreeCash from a soCash promotion and referred two friends ($3 x 2 friends = $6).
- For your next withdrawal, you can only redeem $5 in FreeCash, and $3 in the subsequent withdrawal, and $3 on your third.
- You cannot redeem your total FreeCash in one withdrawal.
- The FreeCash redemption sequence will be the same as the earning sequence.
Click here for the full terms and condition.